BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

U can do it geh ..

Morning went to Astro with My DEarly Si FU ...interview for MY FM DJ ...(wish she is in also )

After that , i went to take Lunch with my Grandpa and my dearly small cousin -Vincent..
he is soo cute ...
after that i went to dance class
today i really feel wired .
i dont know what am i doing also
all the dance step mass up ..
arhh..
feel very lost at that moment ..
after my class i start practice dance with my Partner ..
both of us feel very wired in the counting part in cha cha cha ...(That need to practice more)
and for jive ..i think is ok now...(how u tHink Ting?)
anywhy , today i just feel lazy to go out celebrate .
becuase just recover ..(i think so )
but today , went go shopping with mom ..
i did not buy anythings>>>>>
ARhh,
no cloths suite me .....arhh
this few days
i dont know why
i really wanna buy more cloths ....
i want buy new T-shirt or other style of cloths ..
i dont want always wearing the same things ...
HMm, after this semester or my competition ,
i want start buy new shirtssss(many S with mean i want many shirts)(haha)

0 comments: