BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

BBQ (i like it )hehe

Regret that yesterday not taking much pictures..>

but never mid , i know sure got next time want..
because yesterday , my hand is too oily dee.
and my camera memory card got problems..(i want a new camera)
so
i just use my phone to took those pictures...
as i said before,
recently i like to take pictures..(i dont know why )
maybe
i want to have somethings to reviews back what i had did before.
go back to the yesterday BBQ party
maybe i 'm the only girl there ,
so
they cannot play the game
called
"pillow talk"
sorry ....
haha
but i don't know why they don't want play ..
i want play this game
My dearly girls friends
next time we play this games together
LOL

People plans this is
Kwok Han cheng
people who attend
Chong kah hao
Chan chong hwa
Jethro
Goh kee Chun
Kelvin.....(the latecomer)








I like this hamburger made by kah hao ...








Back to my college life
now
i decide to drop my ECO102
Which also named as macroeconomic
because in short semester take this subject is really suffer to me..
sorry yen sin
cannot accompany u
(but i think now got ppl can replace me to accompany u dee)(lol)
u know what i mean ...(HAHAhAhA)
Anyway
i taking my favorite subject in this semester
which is
element of LAw
Yeah
i like it so much .

What is next ??????
  1. Tomorrow got a girl LAtin performance at park loyal hotel with Hollie ,Rachel and Su yeun. Hope everything will be alright
  2. In well in this short semester (try my best to study more during free time)
  3. Practice more and more with my two dearly partner (Huan Ting And Aevent )

some more, thanks to my dearly best friends Wei kwan ..
accompany those days when i boring .
Haiz , sad that she gonna back to kampar tomorrow .
Next time when You come back ,
text me again
we hang out again lo...









0 comments: