BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help Admin

REceive a call from Andrew
he told me that ours Law tutorial class is cancel
so we need to choose another tutorial class

DUe to this , my law lecturer has already told me b4 that i can enter ANY of the tutorial class
so ,
after end the conversation with Andrew
the help admin stuff called me also
and i said i want to go the morning tutorial class
But she said cannot
she just got 2 tutorial classes to let me choose
i want enter those other class
also cannot .....
therefore ,
i said i will called u back later because i need to discuss with my friends
after the discuss
i call the help admin stuff
at the beginning
i talk to her nicely , and wish she can understand my situation that
i dont want go to college for 4 days ,
because now my class is mon to wed only
but she keep on said this cannot and that cannot ..
then i start angry with her negative answer .
i start said that
all is because u all cancel the class
so make my friends and i in a trouble .....
then that admin sound like angry also
and ask me come at 2pm today ...
but in the other way
my friends(MArie)
also called the help admin
and Marie she just said
my parent will not fetch me on the 4th days
and she told the admin that
"i already told my parents about the timetable stuff "
now u want me come on Thursday
and that day just come for one class
then the stuff like ...
okay
i can put u in one tutorial which u don't need come on Thursday
because the word
parent
so they help her to change and said
i can put u in Tue .
what the hell!!!!
haiz....
then i call her again and said the time table stuff again
and now
i don't need go to college for 4 days
but
my friends and i just in separate classes...
i so angry with the admin stuff in help
there also not understand students situation
and always give negative answer ...
just wish this semester pass fast ....

0 comments: