BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

My New Dancing Shoe.....

.....YEah , finally brought this shoe.
I wait so long ,
finally dance world got this new shoes come.


Went to studio practicing dance for performance (next week is the performance )
At there , some people ask me about ,
how is my Penang competition ,
then i said i just join ladies event ,
(Yes, i confirmed joining ladies event with Huan Ting )(YEah )
they feel surprise that why i did not join the beginner categories.(with my Ex-partner )
therefore , i tell them the story again .(not the first time said this)
actually i also lazy to said , but they want to know the reason why i not partner with HIM.
hmm, actually i also don't know the reason .
but now i also never care bout this .
BUT
i 'm happy that many people stand on my side to support me ..(THANK Ya)
And now i actually also feel nothing ,
but don't know they though that i will be very sad that kind of feeling .
but actually i did not feel that also .
I must thanks him not being my partner,
because we are different level also .
he have the right to choose his partner with same level as him .
And
Now i partner with HUan ting ....
i think will be better ,
because,
we can talk talk a lot (at least can communicate )
And now ,
start to taking classes from Uncle William .
And Now ,
i Still leave one more months to practice........
(i just scare we not enough time )
because we both also don't know guy step ...
so now,
when in dance class ,
i think i also need to learn some guy step dee..
hope can handle it .

0 comments: