BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feel MOre Better Now

i think now i can consider fully RECOVER ...

TOday , i was mostly wHole days was Sleeping .
and also ,
yesterday i sleep early .
because yesterday i also not feeling well go college..
BUt thanks to YEn siN accompany me take my Lunch before mY EL class start ...
(thx u )
And yesterday , i also not full concerted on listening the EL class because i left class early ..
Why
Thx to help admin cancel My EL lecturer class
so now
my EL lecturer class crash with My MC tutorial class
haiz..
just hope this semester faster pass and the competition come late ...
haha
now ,
i just cannot wait to practice dance with my two partner
i think is i dance more
i will be more alert
and dance is consider as execrise also
execrise more i will be more healthy

0 comments: