BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sick again


this time is ..i think the 4th or 5th time sick in this year ...WHY ???

I hate sick
because i cannot do whatever i can
the things i can do is just
sleep , sleep and sleep
but todAY ,
i feel much more better than yesterday
yesterday really terrible.
BUt after my dance practice today
after sweating
i feel much more better ...
so
must do more exercise .
but today
went to studio, i told auntly merly that my costume things
then she suggest me to do at subang there, there is better and those costumes are make from Korean
but of course now need more money lo (around 500)
pity my money ..
but as long as is nice then can la...
haha
and my mom will give me half of the money to do my costume ..thx mom
lol
and this competition
i really waste lot of money
like
transportation ,accommodation , private classes fee and my costume
add together around 1000 deee
wah
that a lot ...
i gonna PK soon ..lol
BUt nvm la
i know money can earn back want
and since i always got save money
so enough to pay for those(lucky )
but now
i just cannot wait to make my costume ......
and the colour will be PINK colour
although i not i fan of PINK
but is a nice try ..




0 comments: