BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Semester 2 (will be an Interesting Short Semester )

I woke Up Late in this morning .(Arhh , i don't know why my alarm not function)
sorry to Andrew make u wait so long,
We together went to micro economic class , although the results haven out that we are fail.
(Saw Jia Yi there too)
But ,
Finally
I pass All....
LOL
I Got all Credit , just except eco101 get a pass only
But
that is enough for me
as i said b4
my eco101 paper is very very hard
thanks god that i pass.
dont need to retake this again ..
YEah , YEah , YEah
BUt this semester ,
i need to work really hard for it .
wish i can get all Credit also (i will not aim too high for myself )
Because in 7 week i need to take 3 subject
including mid term + Final also ....(that is Of coz)
One things to share on today
is
my
Macroeconomic lecturer....
He is damn nice(at class he use those words are super rude)
But he is nice and good lecturer
i like the way he teach
those daily things that related to economic
especially said his 's family things
(his' s wife and 2 monkey Children)
Wish i can do better in this semester ..
as
well
in my dance competition in penang too...
May God bless me all the time ...
Hehe
i just feel that myself is so lucky ..
hope those good luck always follow me..

0 comments: