BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mid -Autumn

Moncake festival

After my dinner with my family ,
i went to my Han Cheng house celebrate this festival together .
And i think this is my first time celebrate this festival with friends,
in past few year i also celebrate with my family (in my grandma house)
Is not bad celebrate this festival with friends ,
we eat a strawberry Mooncake together..(i like the Moncake brand because is doraemon)



Strawberry Moncake
But i still prefer ......


Green tea Moncake (Brand is Purple cane)
Actually i m a person who like eat mooncake,
but green tea moncake is my favorite now......
And i took some pictures in this Mid Autumn...
As a memories to me and my friends also ...
i just feel that recently i like to take pictures....
took picture of my family and friends..lol
because that can be a memories album to me...
Or when i boring that time, i can see those pictures....

IS NICE RIGHT?
HAHA




Han Cheng 's Brother ...(he is Cute )lol



NIce shoot le.....



And i prefer next year ,
my house come to my house to celebrate
because , i can celebrate with my Friends and family together....


0 comments: