BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

First day of Private class lesson

Went to drink dessert soup with HUAN ting for lunch ,
because since both of us not hungry also .
and
today class uncle William teach us a new cha cha steps.
hmm,
i think i can remember when practice with HUan ting .
because this is my first time join ladies event , and is my first time doing guy step .
hmm, is a good try .
at least now i learn somethings new today .
and
i found out that
actually guy step is easier .
because i like all the way doing those same things ,
just that i do in different direction .
But ,
because i 'm new in this category
so need to practice more
as uncle William said
and i think take two more lesson for ladies event should be okay ...
LOL
Photo will be upload by Huan ting
thanks to my dearly partner
she knwo i recently like to take picture
so...
We take some picture also ...
LOL
What is my next move.....
  1. practice , practice and practice with my two dearly partners
  2. study , study and study with my dearly friends

0 comments: