BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hollie BiRthday "at FUn Ok Cafe"

Before go Hollie Birthday
Arhh, my performance dance Got a lot of problems....
so
................................
Hmm, So tomorrow need to practice a new stuff again ...
besides that ,
I 'm joining two events for the penang competition .(YEah)
I finally get a Good Partner ...lol(name :Aevent)
and My ladies event partner
GAn HUAn TINg
Start from now need to practice a lot dee......
But i haven design my costume yet lo ????
(i need to Do It soon dee)

Hollie birthday
After my dance practice end around 9 somethings...
went to Fun Ok cafe celebrate my dear Hollie Si fu birthday ....
Hmm, that is SOOO FuN
Thanks for Milo Dinosaurs (charlsen)
I will remember u ...
Besides that
Thank to Hollie , jovita , and other people there (U Know what i mean )

LOL

But ,
Hope Hollie enjoys this celebration .



My Red devil Sodo ....






0 comments: