BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Genting outing and clubbing on the same day























Early morning receive a call from my mom .My mom was scold me that i stop my office work which choose to go Genting with my friends. On that time , my mom wants me to cancel the outing with my friends and go to work. But i refuse to do that because i have promise my friends go to genting , i dont want to be a person who break promise.Then i tell her that i have done my work and pass to the person about my work.Then my mom stop talk to me.

However, i still continues to wear my cloths and take my breakfast and at the same time also waiting for Jack to come my house. When Jack reach my house, i tell him the story about my mom scold me , what can i do .....then he said . if u thinks u r not wrong . the don't need put in heart.Therefore , i have done my things,then we faster go to Kelana Jaya LRT station to meet hollie and Mei Quin.

When we reach kalana Jaya LRT station , Yen sin called tell me not to go Kl sentral LrtStation because that station system broke down... so we decide go to the last station which is terminer putra station . when we heard , the first person who feel so down is mei Quin because she was all the way from that station go to the Kelana jaya station .Waste her time and money .But however still need to face the fact all the way go back to the terminor putra station.

On the same time, yen sin, melanie ,yee kam and serence had already reached Terminoter and the help us to buy 6 tickets.(thx to them)

And this is my first time take bus go Genting with friends. At the bus , i sit with melanie and we chat , take picture all the way reach cable car .

After took 15min on the cable car , finally WE reach Genting , but once we recah , some of my friends are alreday hungry , so we took breakfast and lunch on the same time. haha

After finish the meal, we start out theme park activities... Yeah we almost play all the game , but some we did not play because we scare .. haha
the time pass so fast . Around 4.30 pm sharp we faster leave the genting theme park and reach the cable care there and going to back kelana jaya station.During the back journey , micheal and keng fai talk alot at he LRT station .me, melanie and jack .three of us listen what they saying , while other feel tried and take a nap.

When reach Kelana Jaya station .we faster go to the parking slot because Mei Quin , our queen want to have a perfect night with her outlooks.So she have plan to set her hair straight.

At night after the dinner at ming tian , my girls everyone was looking busy .Because some of them need to take bath , make up , choose cloths .

when we reach Mos....many people was there lineup .. and my friends and i was standing at there around 1 hours...

But when we enter Mos the music bass is very loud and i also can listen well what my friends was saying too.At the beginning , actually my plan is to sit there and watch ppl dance , but when i enter there , there was totally out of my plan .. i cannot sit at there and watch ppl dance , i can just stand and watch ppl dance.





0 comments: