BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My lovely QQ Birthday


2 years ago , QQ Missing . actually yesterday was my Dog QQ birthday . i Miss him so much after that day he not belong to me... I don't know what he doing now? still on earth or .... . But i wish him still on earth and have a family who adopt him... wish him now is fat fat want and walk very slowly .. haha.. hope Qq can know the way come back and find me . just like the Tvb drama " when a dog loves a cat".. the dog know the way back home... i really hope to will happen to me. any where .. happy birthday to QQ.

My QQ very cute le.. this pic took when he 1st reach my house... hehe miss that time have a lot fun with QQ.

I regret that why that time i don't want take more pic of QQ. Therefore i can review back . i want back QQ with me ..

Now i was thinking that , if can i wish everyday take one picture with my dog . then i have more pic to see.. next time , when i were free, i can review back the moment of me and my dog.

But now i also cannot do anything with QQ.. that is the most regret thing in my Life.

However , tonight i need to sleep early because will be a buys day to me.Because tomorrow morning go Genting , after genting go clubbing .. hope i got energy to continuous the schedule.

0 comments: