BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wei Kwan









After SPM , the person i hang out most of the time -is she .

when i sad, happy , facing problems the first person i talk is her also .

When i want to go shopping , pasar malam , watch movie , study , tuition ,eat she accompany me...

she is Wei kwan ...

Charateristic of Wei Kwan


  • smart in accounting , and maths

  • hmm, dont like so many peopple hang out with her .the ideal want is 4 or max people is 4.

  • helpful

  • hardworking

  • Real /Authentic

  • Credible

  • Good overservation

  • Zealous

  • Hate noise

  • Scare no money

  • not really like to take picture.

WHy i want to write about her is because in the future 3 years i will not like now frequen see her again because she going to Kampa study for her degree.


I will miss her very very much because she is the one i always hang out with me.always talk to me and always help me...


She is the one who very very understand me ,and sometimes i dont need said she also will knwo what i ganna said next .


We at least one week will see each other once ,we enither watch movie or eat dinner together and we go tuition together too.But when i start my degree ,she no longer can frequenlty hang out with me, take dinner with me and watch movie with me.....


Now i start feel board when she leave PJ and go kampa .
Because i No kaki In PJ ....


Not because of this,she is my good listener,when i sad ,i always call her and talk to her and she will help me thinks together and slove the problems.


However, next week she ganna go Kampa .And so , next week i also start my degree.


I feel sian , when monday i normally go SS2 pasar Malam with her .But now...dont knwo call who dee.....and friday i normally take dinnerand watch movie with her at one u .


and sometimes when i dont knwo how to do some of my college i will go to her house or she come to my house and tecah me.But now i cannot dee.


So , this week i must have a dinner with her and as well as have a farewell party with her ....(i think i will cry )


But Nvm , i still got time to see her now in PJ and i often call her to chi chat .....haha...

0 comments: