BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to normal days ...

After back from langkawi The first thing wanted to do is sleep . unfortunately , cannot because i still need to wait my mom go to my grandma house fecth me, during that time . I still need to pack those dirty cloths home and wash .Besides that , i still need to arrange those souvenirs to my aunties, cousin , friends, sister and brother .........

After i done all those things i sit to wait for mom to fetch me ...

After i went home . i still cannot sleep 1st because my sister keep on asking me how my langkawi trip and my mom want to see what i bought ...after i told my sister and show my mom what i have bought ... finally i can sleep dee...haha

the next day, i went to my dance world, i like hmm why i driving ?i feel so unreal to me when i drive because at langkawi 4 days i did not drive .haha.(Thx JEthro be my diver for 4 days).

And today , i post all the pictures in facebook when i in office.

and my office got one lady called jesslyn , from now , i feel that i not really like her attitude.Because when she give me work to do , she did not explain clearly and when i ask her about the work again ,she like "can u pls dont ask me again '.

So i just do whatever she ask me to do as her way , but at the end results,what i done is wrong .I like this is what u said me to do le..what wrong?then she act so Innocent ..i like ok ok assume i m wrong . so i redo again .But nvm , this is not the 1st time she said i did her things wrong .At the beginning , she teach me do like that , but at the end results is different .SEi 8 Po her la.

And today take lunch i also dont want join them . i alone in office listen my song and write my blog better than they talk other ppl back things during lunch ( this is what they always did) .

But luckily got Kok Hao , he is he hardware engineer in this office, he is a nice person and always like to talk grab .... the lunch period i talk

0 comments: