BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Stupid questions .....

Nowadays , i found out myself likes to ask those stupid question ?and answer some stupid question (hmm sometimes).

When after i ask or answer .

I found out myself why i will said that?Like yesterday , the person i hate most tell my new partner that i m very pro in Chinese.

My answer for that moment is ( how u know i pro in Chinese?)stupid answer.

Then i like , what pro in Chinese ? that time mt mind pop is the answer is .I SPM did not took Chinese and in PMR My Chinese paper did not Get A too.So how pro am i in Chinese, but when i think in other way , i think his saying i can talk well in chinese, so he saying i m pRo in Chinese.

That in not only one ,in past few year i also found out myself always asking those question like comic strips(funny ),and i also found out that sometimes the person also hard to answer my question .(Except Wei Kwan she will know what i asking and what i thinking too).

those past stupid questions i had asked or answers i really 4 got but dont knwo why yesterday suddenly thinks out those stupid questions.

But yesterday , went to wangsa maju .At the beginning my aims to go there to find my dearly Friend Hy ,but on the way going to meet her ,she said she not free and not follow Hc and i back to PJ that time ..Hmm that time i quite angry dee.hmmm(but later on when i meet her , she said she got assignment to discuss with her friends )so i understand and forgive her la...hehe

But when i watching Hc and JIt fatt them dancing, my mood feel much more better dee.because i feel that they dance hip hop , popping , and break dance ..what i feel is very pain .When they do those high tactic (like head in the floor and leg above)Wah , that is really pain to me....and not only that , still got other high tactic movement too.

0 comments: