BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hui Yee







Hui Yee and i also called her Hui Ru or sometime yee yee in MSN hehe
She is also one of my best friends ..My kaki in Pj too.
Beside wei kwan leave , Hui yee will also move PJ to Kl ..not that far also .but i also hard to find her alreday ....
Actually since after Form 5 i also seldom saw her because i always at KL and she in PJ .And also because she got BF .So sometimes also need to go pak tao .hehe.

BUt i i must thanks her alot because during form 4 and 5 her dad always fetch me go tuition and fetch me back...thx ya yee yee hehe..

For me she is a

  • Lovely

  • Credible
  • Mystical

  • Radical
  • Romantic

  • Kind

  • Good Girl

  • Helpful

  • Good listener

  • Fair
  • Maths girl

  • Elegant
  • and lastly slime.....

if u move from PJ .i lost my kaki for jogging dee..because soemtimes we will go to taman paramount morning 4 jogging ...hehe>>miss that ..Hui Yee we long time did jogging dee le.?hehe.The aim we go jogging are ,1st ,for me i want to be more healthier , more slimmer , more alert .For she , she want to be more healthier ,more alert .....Hmm, i think just that all.

Anywhere , wish she all the best in her last semester .

0 comments: