BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A fUN DAY

during my lunch time , i took lunch with jesslyn , teners, jenifer , soo, yen , and other guys (my office got many guys).
This week is my 1st time to take lunch with them because monday that time i no mood and yesterday i have taken lunch with andrew ,melanie , jack jack and kam kam .
during my lunch time ,we , (my company girls gang) Chit chatting about our company structure ....like who act the king in our company , who is the queen , and who is the princess hoho...
guess what ?i be the company princess le ... they said so because this company is my parents company la...but the queen not my mom because the queen in the company is Ami (she is work 4 this company more than 9 years and also holding share of this company )..we still gossip about other people bad things like MR young ...(i not really like him because he so super polish boss shoes type of person )
aND DURING THE WORKING period , we( the girls gang in the office) go to Ami room (the queen room ) because Ami selling cloths online cloths . so we can have a look on in and can try those cloths too. ..haha ,and all the guys in the office like watching fashion show .
After reach home , my Uncle come to my house to celebrate the belated birthday to my sister (my sister yesterday birthday ) .so, my sister want to go Cheras pasar malam.
so tonight i go pasar malam with them ....i like to go pasar malam because i like while i "m walking , i 'm eating too ..hehe

0 comments: