BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Royal Selangor Club , Mother day and wesak Day









Yesterday , went to royal selangor Club with my dance world friends. That is my first time went there,actually the impression of the place at there is alright , but the food at there is not so good. (really
But i went there because is my dance world function , and yesterday i have her ad about the Sher mann . ( from now i really hate HIm) . always think he is the best lo . Okay is fine to me , i also don't want so border about him dee, but i can is this person really over confident .
However , i not often dance that night because chun hong and his brother both are not here. so , i just dance with my sister , Gary (a gentement guy) , huanting , and jovita.
Actually yesterday , most of the time i spent chit chating with Jovita more than dance .... haha
But , was a nice party and after the party Auntie merle fetch me back , she also said her own experience Ghost story with us ....lol

And today is mother day , as usual went to my grand mom house and celebrate together , but this year we add in a new member in . My 3rd Auntie baby Girl ..haha .

She is co cute .......















Today morning i also went to temple with Melanie , she invite me to go temple to see "shi li " like rock kind of things .

tonight actually plan to sleep early , but cannot .. arhhh i think tomorrow i will sleep in plane ..lol


will Upload after came back From Langkawi ...lol

0 comments: