BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Live with No Life

Actually i m having Holidays now... but why i feel like me myself like no Holiday ...
working in my uncle office stress like hell ....
At the beginning , i feel like go there to earn money
So now, i feel like want stop doing those jobs , but i cannot.
What i should do now is continuous do..
I really feel want to cry ...because i damm stress with those thing like now i m doing a advertisement of my uncle office . i know i like doing those advertisement . But the problem is .. i just do a part time job only , how would them want me to handle an advertisement and without any training and haven study any things yet.
what i feel now is , my college give me holiday is 4me the time to relax myself .But now i make myself more things to think?
I want have a long break 4 myself ..... I want stop doing those job .Can i live like my friends.when holiday is really a holiday 4 them . arhhh.
Every morning now, i dont have the energy to think .Not only above those thing , at office i need to face different people. they treats me good because this company is my family company .so they wont not point out my mistake . if i did any wrong they like just smile back to me only and , finally , they redo it again . i dont like this kind of feeling . i Hate it .
i knew that , when i finish my master or degree sure will face it want . But Can i after my college life only face it ....
i m not run away to my fact now.But now is the time 4 me to do something that i cannot do in future .i dont want my college or university life like that .

0 comments: