BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

4th semester

Morning , i continuous work in my uncle office because my class is start at 2pm .
while waiting time , i 'm afraid of seeing my result as well..
since my result haven out yet .
after a few hours later, i receiver a text from Hollie ,she was saying that the result was out , and she was asking me to check on it .
hmm...
when i received that , i m kind of nervous because i afraid i will fail my management accounting .
However , when i log in mypride accounts and check .
surprising i pass my accounting ,but
on the other hand
i'm not so happy to see my other subjects results
because the grade appear is not what i wish ....
i though i can get better then THIS...arhhh
is kind of blue when seeing this .....but this is already a fact ...i must face it ..
and i do chat with few of my friends..
after chatting with them , i feel better ..
because they told me ...don't demand so much of myself .
compare people need to retakes the final paper or fail ..
i m better off dee...
hmm, thinking of the statement really make me feel better ..
because now i at least don't need waste money and waste time to study the same subject i did before>.<>

0 comments: