BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A new Dance Journey start

Tomorrow is the first lesson of My coming competition step ...NOvice
and today i have practice about 4 hours plus...is so tried
and now i cannot sleep
because i afraid i not able to learn and do well of it ...
now i just can keep on watching video
see those pro dancers how to move they body well and hand movement...
sometimes....
i just feel like i 'm a blocking stone for my partner ,why i will said this so?
because , my partner is a fast -learner ,
however ,
i m not ..
i learn things very slow and i need more times to make my things perfect ...
i will always think that
what if my partner now not partnering with me now....
will he can get a champion now ????
or he can deserve better of what he is now...
or maybe he can go further more?
and i did ask he...
will u change partner ?
but he answer me is....
"i like to partner with you"
haha
actually i don't knwo is this a real answer from him ..
but i 'm gland to hear that ..
hmm...
so what i will do now is
train myself to be a better dancer...
and let him not regret that he chosen me as his partner >.<

1 comments:

Suzanne Lim said...

Good Luck with ur dance & make sure ur partnership goes a long way, because its not easy to sustain. Dont get surprise when uncle william or auntie luisa change partner for u. This often happen! ha ha XD