BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Feel Good.......................................

Hmm..must start from Sunday,
First things
i have finally meet my best buddy's Wei kwan..haha
finally she got time to me...good girl..haha
have told her many things happen around me,
and after that ..
i feel so good that she me those "good advise'
haha
In the same time , sorry for i ffk someone also...(cch. hc ...)
because i need to fetch my king back home ..so cannot join u guys ..hehe
Second things
from Aunty luisa class...
i really learn alot from her..
and i kind of confident of doing it ...
On Monday night ,
i practice with Aevent that time ..
i feel much more better compare to past ..
hmm..the feeling is so so so great ..LOL
and i m happy that i finally feel that i got improvement ..LOL
third things...
i 'm so thanks to Huan Ting ...
she is always give me a positive energy of doing what i wanna do ...
i feel so gland that i met this girl in my life .....
hmmm..Finally now...
i waiting my result ..
i think mostly will out by this week...
wish that i can get good result too..

0 comments: