BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Outing before School Start


Went To subang Snowflake , which is nearby Asia Cafe eat my favorite Snowflake..haha
and now they come out with new favorite which is GREEN TEA..LOL
thanks for my sister, Han Cheng , Choong Hwa, Kah Kah and lastly Panda kee chun accompnay me ....
Haha...

second Things is ...
before my school start i went to shopping ..LOL..my favorite
and i finally , i able to brought 2 new shoes dee..yeah ...

This bag is brought from Youth 10 festival ..the only thing i brought from there


Went to PWTC YOuth 1o festive..
thanks foR Cing Cing And Chun Hong for the tickets ...
although i did not buy much things from there ,
and when i went there is the last days of the festive.
so i guess all the good stuff ,
people have taken dee...
hmm..
this is what i guess







anyway , have enjoyed my holidays with my competition, working and shopping stuff...
this holidays is so so so tried for me also ..
ever days seen busy of doing stuff ..
but
I LIKE IT .....

0 comments: