BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Feel so relax at HOme

Been busy for the past two weeks right after my finals exam
now finally can seat at home and blog , watch tv and sleep .
this so so so wonderful and feel so relax at home now
but i don't think i will remains this kind of life for the following 2 weeks
because i m kind of active person ..
so cannot stay at home do nothing fro so long
so i might be going to my uncle office work again tomorrow..
at least i can earn some pocket money in this holidays ...(Not bad)
And right now ..
i have the motivation that wanna keep on master my dancing skills
because i knwo that,
i still got a lot of things need to consider and master at
in my dancing life ....
arhhh,
now i just wanna practice my dance le...hahahaha
but anyway ,
now a days
i wish my results faster come out as well
because i wanna know how my result is and
can i pass my Accounting 103...(subject that i afraid of )


0 comments: