BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BAck to working

Actually today i feel so sick when i wake up ..
but since i promise someone will work today
so just force myself to wake up
when i reach there ,
around 8.30 am (is early )
i need to wait my friend there to accompany me to go office
because i afraid , i so long did not work there..
but when i there
it seen everything remain the same for me
just that add some new face there .
1st day working again
hmm..at first there is freaking boring at there ..
because no one talk to me ,
but lucky got MSN ..haha
thanks for hui yee, wei kwan , Aevent , chat with me till lunch time ..
after lunch time ..
that is so so lucky that i finally i got things to do till end work ...
wish tomorrow i got more things to do >.

0 comments: