BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

REad Malaysia

Last Saturday , i went to The Mines for The Read Malaysia Book Fair.
hmm, actually in past i seldom go this kind of event because i'm not interest on book.
But because one of my college -venise Phong , she is so addicted in all kind of bookssss.
Anyway thanks for her influence me that now make me read many kind of books and i have learn many things from those books she borrow me too.

Books that i Brought from the Books Fair..


In the evening time , i do go for the Taiwan writer nAmed -The Queen Talk as well..
and i have learn many things from her as well.
In past , i 'm afraid of My Age getting older and older...
BUt now ..i have overcome this ...haha
because when yr age is increasing , i can imagine myself as a Good Red Wine ,since a good red wine need long time to produce it.












0 comments: