BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

SnowFlake, tarot card






Yesterday , actually i have a appointment with someone ( i think u know who are u )

but end up ..U FFK me ...said wanna sleep ...Okay is over .....

so , i dont want cancel my first plan..

therefore , i text hui yee , and jack to hang out to eat my FAV snowFlake together with ME...

haha..thanks 2 two........

after the snowflake session , jack and i play tarot card together ..

hmm, this month that is a really different luck for me compare to past ....

start from my dancing area....the first question i asked

from the card answer (THE SUN ) , is a so called a good card in tarot card , it said now it the time to show , and brighten myself ..haha..so happy to heard that i got a bright life in danicng >.<

BUt ,now what i feel is my partner dance well , so i only can get the champion ...that why i also doubt that i not suitable for the tittle of CHAMPION ........

Anyway , this is a past tense

so i will looks for my future ad the tarot card said ....

now will start to keep it up and even work more harder to achieve the tittle of champion ...

MOreover about my dancing stuff ,

i still ask about my education , friendships , relationship between someone ....

and i always disappointment in Friendship and the relationship between someone ....

arhh..can give me a good answer next time .....

anyway , tarot card is just a guide, advise or a suggestion for me that how am i gonna do in next .....
will play next month again and see how the things change ..

0 comments: