BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

i know what to do next

Thanks for someone who advise me what to do in my next competition
now i actually knwo what to do also >.<
thanks......
due to the ADC and the Penang competition ,
Although i won in this two competition
But the thing is
i don't really feel that i 'm that good on it yet .
i really not suite for the tittle.
actually what i really thinks now is
i will compete in the beginner categories for few more rounds
because i want to make sure myself have the qualify to enter the Novice and Pre -Ame
sorry Aevent , make u need to stay in the same categories ...
i know is my fault ...
but in the same time ,
i will start take lesson to take the NOvice step as well for the July or august competition.
(if i get good result in Jun as well)
Now what i want is,
keep on practice and make myself looks more confident , stronger , stable and etc .
Because now i really so suck in dancing ...(like still staying at the same stage)
BUt i m happy that the person told me this.
is really a good advise for me
and a motivation to push me further.....

0 comments: