BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

My cousin wedding dinner

Went to Perak for my cousin wedding dinner.
At the beginning i don't have the mood to go because the long journey and there is a countryside area.
But when i reach there, i only know that the place is nearby Pulau Redang....
hmm, at first my cousin told me that if after dinner the next day got time ,
he will bring me there...
But , badly is no time ...
Anywhere , have enjoy the wedding dinner .
I realize that countryside people they very be on time
not like KL people .
Normally a wedding dinner at Kl is start at 8pm or late and end around 10 to 11pm.
But , At countryside area
The dinner start at 6pm , and those people reach there about 5pm and start wait for the dinner.
And what ?the wedding dinner end around 8 .30pm .......(too early )...
The time dinner end is normally KL people start the dinner ...






Above are some of the pictures that i took...
But the wedding dinner at there is not my ideal wedding dinner lo ..
because the wedding dinner at there is so simple and got those people singing like ....arhh..
Next week will go To my This cousin wedding dinner at KL area again .
Hope Kl wedding dinner is more FUn and wish those people come be on time..

0 comments: