BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

FiNal DestINation 4




Hmm, today just went to watch this movie .
And my comments to this MOvie is boring and that is so fake (the way people die)
But i still got a bit scare to see it in because those people die is so wired......(and so easy ,then die dee)
I prefer the previous FINal Destination ....that much more better that this ..

What Next i Gonna do ...
Study , study and study
Next week Start My FInals examination ...(SO scare )
Still left 3 more days for me to study .....
Hmm, but i just cannot wait until the day i finish exam...
Many things are planning to do after my Finals....haha

  1. Hang out with friends the next day go sing k
  2. need tO start prepare The performance on 30th September
  3. My cousin wedding dinner .....

0 comments: