BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Amazing days

This week really enjoy my first week of holidays...
why i said that so
because
Wednesday and Thursday also Go sing k
Wednesday with College Buddies(yen sin , Hoille, Andrew and calvin ) -(calvin is
andrew 's brother)
Thursday with Secondary school buddies(JOjo, Choong Hwa and Kee Chun)
hmm, both day was Fun


But Wednesday is more crazy , tried ...because we sing from 1pm to 8 pm (haha, that is super fun )
And Wednesday is at the Curve redbox..(they expended the time to us with Free)

And at there i saw someone too(Mr ..)
i just feel very surprise when i saw him there also ...

Thursday i went to One Utama - Neway ..
Sing from 11.30 am to 3pm only (but enough , next time i prefer Redbox dee lo l)
Anywhere thanks for my Friends accompany me to spend my hOlIday , make my holidays more activities to go on ...(yeah )(thanks ya)

What is next ????
Going to my cousin wedding dinner
Preparing Latin Performance

0 comments: