BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MeaningFul POst

Recently that had many things Had happened to me
all those things that really full of happiness, sadness, joyfulness, and dejected.
THose things all come together that make me more mature in mentally .
Now i really feel that Life is an unperditable things ,
You will never know what will happen in next ,
Life has Its ups, down , curve and straight paths , and sometimes it goes sideways too.
Many People said that
"Faith can CHange "
But
How BOut LIfe?
Therefore, what i am thinking now is
be care of your love one ..
take care of them
spend more time with them
and precious everyone around you
be happy what you have now
and now always blame
why i don't have
Nothing is important that Your life
because , now a days many people just chasing money (mean working non stop )
they did not enjoy most of their life time ,
for the end of the days
actually money is nothing
money cannot change your life back .
In this semester Breaks ,
i really learn alot valuable lesson in My Life
Before those things happen , i was worries about my economic
scare i will fail ,
but now
i not afraid at all
because i think that i fail because i put not effort on that subject
so ...
for me now that is really is nothing ..
(i not saying that education is not important , but i will assume that is part of my life story )
actually last time
i 'm a person who look things very blue
i will feel that if i fail ,
people will look down on me,
if in a competition ,
if i lose
people will buu me.
But now,
i think i will think more positive ,
i will not think that the world is just a well size
i will think wiser and deeper now.
Therefore, what i gonna do is
Although
i don't know what will happen to me next ,
i will be gland that i m still alive here
to Share my happiness, joyfulness, Brightness and many good stuff
And
Throw away those
sadness, blueness, dejected, gloominess, and those bad stuff.
And now
i will take more more pictures with my family and friends
Take down every single second moment
Pictures is a good things to Prove Your delighted life
and
it also a good think to recap your memories with your friends and family ..
Make myself be happy every days
i try to not always scold people (like asking people go D#E)

0 comments: