BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

HolIday is Around ...

Just Finish My Final Exam for the first semester..
Although is Finish , but i think i will retake my eco paper next semester because the final eco paper is freaking hard ...(in other words , maybe i did not study week in that )
Other Paper i hope is all right lo ....
Hmm, so in this hOliday i will study my economic for next semester , and in next semester i not aiming to eco just get a pass i will aim more higher and at least get a credit above...(YEAH)
Hmm , i will make use of this 3 week holidays..like i will study mY economic for next semester ...
learn cooking (my friends suggest ),and learn finish all those story book that i bought .....
beside those self improvement things in this holidays .
being A human also need tIme to relax myself ...
Therefore , Go sing k , shopping , watch movie , play game is a must in this HOLIdays..
And now i m thinking about my dancing costume design ..(hmm the colour i want yellow mix with black )but other is i dont knwo how to design it only ...Thinking
ANd in this holiday , mu cousin wedding is coming soon ...so need to help up in his wedding dinner ..(YeAh )
Overall , Things That need To dO in Things in this Holidays are
  1. Study Economic
  2. Prepare Performance (LAtin on 30th September )
  3. LEarn Cooking
  4. Sing k , Shopping , watch Movie...
  5. Thinking my Dance Costume
  6. My Cousin Wedding dinner
  7. Hope to do some part Time Job to eaRn Money ...


0 comments: