BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Completed in My Cousin Wedding process....

Kuan wedding
Although this is not consider a Luxurious background wedding dinner.
but is full of happiness, joyfulness and gleeful wedding dinner .
Actually this wedding dinner i also got do alot of effort on it ...
i plan to arrange the table on that day , arrange guest seating and welcome to all those guesses.
Anywhere, is a little mistake on this wedding ,but still consider a successful wedding dinner.
I really feel that the my Cousin really really like that girl ...(now is his wife)
My cousin give everything to her and those tar job my cousin will Handel and solve it .
(he really a Real Man)
And that day , i think the most happy want is my grandma ..
because this is her first grandchild wedding dinner..
Now i was Thinking
next time my wedding dinner should be how ?
And i want to make it more perfect ..
But ,true to said
before a wedding
it really need to do a lot of things
like prepare guests name, food and drink, where is it locate,...etc
So , i better don't think that 1st ...
because i still want to enjoy my single life
and i haven play enough
this world still got many beautiful stuff waiting ME....
























0 comments: