BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i'm soo free now

Went to college today for practicing the dance performance stuff ,

in the meantime , i also went to my department and ask about my course stuff...
At first , i always though that my semester start is next week .
But , i want double comfrime again .......
And
the
Results
i
herad
is 12th of oct
which mean i still got
TWo More weeks Of
Holidays.....
Arhh, i really dont need holidays dee
i want back to college and study
i really feel so board, when i was nothing to do
when is holiday for sooo long
Hmm, so for this coming two weeks
i have no idea what to do?
Study For self improvement ?
That really not me , but i hope i can be that .
Practice Dance?
I wish that but currently No Fix partner yet , every things still need to ask Uncle William FIrst .
I just dislike My Ex Partner
He such an insane man ..
due with his Attitude problem.
Anyway , he is not important to me now .(he never benign important to me)
So NOw , i just want faster back to college and study ...
Story telling time
But , today i got some feeling to share .
which is
Many Girls , Ladies or women
Will worries about their another half and affraid of .......
which is .........
The third parties join in into their relationship .
I have no idea that
why those people want to did that to hurt another people feeling .
Actually , My mom s' friends also have those experience
Of their husband Got another ladies outside
those "husband such an asshole ..
how come their want to do that , and break the family ?
If You don't like your wife
how come at the beginning want married with her ?
I really hate those MAn ....
They break the family
break the relationship between their child...
And end up
those child live in a broken family
Pity those children who have family Problems....
So , guys remember think carefully what you do!!!!!!
before married , think think think
is that girl you really Love ..
If not don't married!!!!
Or in other words to me
Love is not a Forever things
because those case really make me think that
Guy is not dependable
Arhh, i just don't like to to see those divorce case again
i really wish that those married people will stay together forever
WIsh my Cousin will......

0 comments: