BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Melacca During Hari Raya



Went to Malacca with my family
At the beginning ,plan to eat my fav food in malacca which is the chicken rice and ABC
However, end up ....Eat Nyonye food..
Because is Raya , so many people are also having holidays
so those people are so free like my family .And is the time with Family
although we did not manage to eat chicken rice , we choose to eat Nyonye food.
Malacca is not a strange place to me because i just went there 2 months ago for THE RUSH.
the different is this time i go with my family ..hehe Melaka Christ Church



Below St John's Fort
In St John"s Fort
Inside The st John"s Fort

Nyonya Food


Nyonya and Baba Picture at the restaurant

PIneapple Tart
Mix fruits BIng Tong Wu Luo
my sister and i



My family Picture at Nyanya restaurant

I like Malacca ....i like the chicken rice and ABC at there.
Next time i want go there eat my Chicken rice rice and ABC again ...

0 comments: