BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yuk Chai Charity Food store day

Back to My Primary school , the feeling is so excited,happy and proud.

First that is really change alot there compare to last time i study there .
those facility is event better then my college .
and the feeling is so so so touch when back to my old see.
see those teachers there , and i really feel so weird that last time the teacher i admire ,
he is a basketball teacher , and he was my class teacher .
In pAst i feel that he is so tall , handsome , and smart .
but ,
now he shorter then me .Hahahahahahahaha.
beside this , i walk in to those class room that i study before , and sit there and see the white board .
hmm , i feel that i wanna back to primary school again .
that is so so much fun , relax , and with easy homeworks........
i Miss that So so much

















0 comments: