BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Need to Fully Concentrate on MY college Stuff

Yesterday is the last day i worked in my Uncle's office , and it was my Uncle Birthday as well.

Hmm, been busy for this months of my working.
(Although i treat office is a playground )
NOw finally need to concentrated on my college things, like study and my dance club things>.<
BUt now i really dont have the motivation to study .
Year2 is coming ,and now need to really concentrate on it .
i wish , i can get good results in My year 2,
anyway , i cannot be so relax like year 1 dee...
Moreover, my dancing area ,
need to work hard with Aevent KOh and wish to get better placing in the coming August competition .
but i will not aim so high for this competition ,
since is my first time join NOvice .
so as long as i can enter second round i 'm ok with it ...

0 comments: