BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

i'm BaCk

Was been moody for past few weeks,although people not realise it.
Anyway , i m back to normal now.
Today i force myself study in library , at first i afraid i not able to do it because i sure talk and chatting with my friends around .Therefore , i separate sit with my friends .
and i sit somewhere that silence and less people will go that area.
Due to i sit alone .
i finally done one chapter for my Mid- term .
On that moment , my study mood start coming BACK !!!!
ON the same day, i went to studio practice for my dance competition .
almost 1 weeks or more then that , we did not practice for our coming competition.
But , yesterday i extremely got mood dance with Aevent and without and argument .
Wish i can keep this motivation or my good mood up >.<

0 comments: