BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

SSE day (sport , shop and eat )



After my dance practice , i went to play badminton with My sister , Yen Yen and Ang .
And long long time ago , the Mr Ang Said that he wanna challenge me in this game.
but on that day , he is not serious playing this match with me also .HATE
However, i enjoy this match also because i long time did not touch it also .
(next time is who wanna play badminton , remember ask me along also ya)

After the Badminton match went to the kepong Jusco take dinner , and the really at there is not so nice also .
Moreover , after dinner we still went to honeymoon ate dessert there also ..
hehe
i like dessert very much
but true to said
those dessert at Honeymoon not that nice
but anyway , there is a good place for friends chatting>.<







0 comments: