BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did Badly in My Mid-term

Hmm, due to yesterday got somethings happen make me cannot sleep well on that .
and now i did my exam badly .
before i go for the exam , i do did some revision on it .
but when i on the way to the exam hall.
my Mind totally blank ..Arhhh
Hope i can get more then 10 in this paper.
Anyway , this paper was a past tense to me ....
What i need to do is work harder next time ..hehe
after my exam ,
have a small talk with Lee Lee
.I feel i know what to do dee..
Thank ya dear .....
Now i feel more better, and get a right Direction .
And thank for the Bosco Wong CD that brought from Hong Kong ..hehe


Now i just wanna faster finish my Consumer behavior assignment , and cannot wait for my Dance class tonight and meet mY dear Tonight .



0 comments: