BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Need To do Many things

Have attended two year 2 class, and what i can said is
i will be study super hard and will be super tired to face this semester.
Moreover, currently i 'm super no mood to pick up my book and looks at it at all..
i m so lazy now...
shitttttttt
but anyway ,
i must start study hard on Monday onward because my mid-term is coming soon ..
i just left 2 more weeks study for my mid term .
hope i can crop up with it >.<
beside that ..
come to my dance area.
now i also lazy to dance and no mood to that as well..
arhhh, how come i be so lazy now dee...
However ,
i will push myself to practice and practice also ..
because competition is coming soon as well..
Okay now come to my movies time area..
i finally get to watch the Legend is BOrn -IP man
and this movie not bad to watch also ..
what i feel is the story line is a bot rush lo...

0 comments: