BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Start

Thanks my dear sister always accompany me go for shopping ..hehe
tomorrow gonna fully be a college and not like the past month.
half working and half study ,
although during last month i enjoy my working time
and ,
actually i did not even start study at all of My economic...Shitttttttt
However ,
from tomorrow onward ,
i will start study harder .
and work and in my dance club and practice hard with Aevent for the coming competition .
Yeah ..
tomorrow totally a new day for me .
Now i have full motivation on everything, and wish to get everything done well>.<
welcome my year 2 and my coming competition ..
i can't wait to meet u..................
LOL
sound so crazy now dee..
will updates more what new of my year 2









0 comments: