BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So many things happen in Once ...

First
Morning when during My marketing tutorial class , i make a call to book my photo shooting again ,but the number is OUT OF SERVICE..
on that moment , i called Huan TIng to help me call and check with the person who sell this photo tickets to me..
after a few minutes, Huan ting called me and said ..
"sorry ah shu er , the person take take those money and every things gone dee...ic
that time i like har.....how come , how come ( i really feel panic )
but Huan ting Friend promise me to pay me back half of the original money of the tickets also ..
Last , i feel sorry to Huan TIng's friend , and sorry to Hoille and Jovita ..becuase both also them also brought this tickets .
Second
At mid Valley Popeyes sit almost 5housrs there to do my marketing research ...really boring but we get many useful info of our research ..
During the research time , we chit chat a lot about people around us ..and i really learn a Lot stuff from them ...and i sometimes was always thinking about how other people think of me ????
BUt overall , today our topic more on relationship kind of things and that is really interesting lo ..LOL
Third .
While during the research time , when i on the way going to toilet ...
i saw my MR cap leng leng at mid valley too ..LOL
because all the while during the popeyes i keep on saying my MR cap leng leng stuff
and i said that ..wish i can see him later...
and what ..i really saw him there with His friends.....LOL(so lucky )



Okay , after finish all those climate
i go eat Sushi Zanmai again ..LOL( with Yen sin )
and we shop a while at Mid valley because need to wait MR Andrew Aw to fetch us back ..
Thanks MR Andrew Aw AW

0 comments: