BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Help Annual Dinner

Lady Marmalade( su yeun , me , hollie and kim )

hmm, so shy ..LOL
3 pretty girls..
picture with Miss wiNne ( my Critical thinking teacher )
she is one of my favorite foundation lecturers..
thanks to her being my CTS lecturer

My finite math and calculus lecturer

Mr Joel Charls..

he is such a polite and good math teacher

Dance Club President -JOvita bautrista

i like this the most ...


Group Picture of Dance Club







Although i did a bad performance that night ..but thanks to them

(still saying i did well)

but i knwo what is my mistakes(becuase not enough practice )

i have learn the lesson ....

next time this mistake i will not did it again , but i enjoyed a lot of that night .

and what ..the things just make my day not perfect is -------

i did not take picture with my accounting management lecturer--- Steven Toh

he is such a good , nice , smart and "handsome" lecturer..LOL

0 comments: