BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New year part 1 outting



3 pretty Girls ..LOL( hoille , me and melanie )
jit Fatt be the camera man ..LOL
After visited some of my dad's side relative ...( and not taking any picture ..because always taking care my grandma in my relative house )
hmm is so so so boring there ..although got Ang pao ..sian
but after when i reach home ..
that i really feel my house is so so comfortable( Because tried visit people house)
after that i receive a called from MIcheal MOk ..he ask me out for a movie with some of my friends..( Hollie , Melanie and Jit Fatt )
and i told Jit fatt b4 that chor 1 at night i will be free ..so we just plan to hang out
but end up
the Micheal Mok did not come
reason is: he don't want watch the movie we plan to watch ..
But end up we also did not watch any movies because all movies tickets was sold OUT ..
so end up ..Jit fatt , Melanie and i just go Little Taiwan to have a drink and chit chat at there only
and i like the topic we chat ....
will find one more day to talk about this again ah ..JIt fatt and Melanie
Although today is Valentine 's day ..
but 3 of us enjoy being single ...
the reason for me is
because i no time to have a relationship (currently )HAha

0 comments: