BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNy gonna end soon, but my exam coming soon

CNy gonna end soon dee..no more ang pow giving from my relative and parents parents..
but thanks for my gang of friends ..thanks for yrs concern on me
i know myself sometime go to practice dance and need a lot practice on it ,
but i knwo how to manage my time well ..so dont need worry about my study ..
( i sure will Study hard hard want )
and i feel touch when my my this gang of friends asking about how is my study now??
because most of the people will sure said ..she always do this and that ..exam she sure fail want la..
and is it not asking me whether am i need help anot ?
never mind this lesson teach me how to differentiate who i can trust .
After CNy , the first day morning of 1 march 2010 is my marketing exam and later on are QBM and Business Law..
after the week later my Acc103 Quiz..haiz
need study very very hard because i wish i can get better in this 4 subjects.
But after that i might be going Malacca again ..
yeah i like that place so so so much
got my favorite food there ( chicken Rice , ABC...)
and a nice place to shop also ( Earing , clothes..)
cannot wait for that day dee...
wish i can faster finish my year 1 then i can have a nice holidays travel with my friends dee.LOl

0 comments: