BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chor 3




I enjoyed my BIrthday in Chor 3(thank my mom born me on that day ) LOL
because every relatives remember that day i born and i got EXTRA angpow.LOL
and now i start thinking that Jit Fatt word is right ..( No one u can 100 % trust in )
included yr Close friends , family ...
that is so so so so sad ..
in this world ..
u cannot trust anyone ,u just can trust yourself ???
and sometime when u wanna said out something that release your stress , sadness also cannot ?
and yesterday night i was thinking that ,
If i have a little fairy (which is good and nice )
My fairy always be my good listener and wont said it out to other people
If i got any problems ..
My Fairy will help me and solve together ..(that is so so so good)
when i fail , or i on blue mood
my fairy will sing songs , tell joke or act stupid in front of me and turn my mood to sunny mood again .
really wish to HAve ONE

0 comments: