BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CNY is coming TO town ...

Due to the CNY is coming ..
Now i really no mood to study le..haiz..
i m waiting my Ang pow , ang pow (mean will get many money and buy many stuff dee)LOL
Am so happy of it .
But in the way , after my one week holidays
is my mid term dee.(such a mess here )
so now i better study b4 the exam around ( i dont want burn mid night oil)LOL
what what i will do now is start doing my assignments first and notes prepare me for the mid term dee
My degree Friends - remember study now and do assignment now ah
this semester got 4 assignments ..arhh..that is so many la...
but this week , i will still go for shopping for my new cloths lo..haha( Yee , remember ya & sin sin will go eat Zanmai with u again also )lol

0 comments: