BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

ReView Of 2009

JUST wanna SUMMARIES what i have done in year 2009 .

My birthday in year 2009 , i was really touch that some of my friends come to my House and celebrate birthday with me .


although that day was no birthday cake , but i enjoy the moment we chit chat around during the new year time (also is my birthday day )
completed my Foundation In arts .YEah
and start my degree in business










My beloved lecturers....






after exam , went to genthing with my Foundation friends ..
have a nice and
fun trip at there .
Langkawi with my High School Buddies ..





Help intercollege latin competition reunion dinner

My first Latin competition at Kl pac .
was a nice experience for me and make me practice more when competition around .
My first Latin Partner - Yeoh Jie Cong

Thanks for u guys coming



Got 1st runner -ups (yeah )haha

HMC Malacca Rush ..
after this rush competition , i like Malacca very very much
especially Chicken rice there .( will go there again and again )




Eye on Malaysia in Malacca





hmm, Practice for Crystal dance sport competition





My second Partner for this competition -Louis Goh







Performance In Parkloyal Hotel






My Penang Competition
partner with
Aevent KOh










GUssmann COmpany Trip in Malacca









Christmas 'eve party at help hostel
i guess eveyone was enjoy that night ...







































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: